Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What My Blog is About and How to Navigate

Don't forget to bookmark my page since I'm always adding new pages and posts. 
I’m making this page in hopes that my work will help others in taking the right steps to their computing experience.  You can navigate around my blog by using the tabs above this post to find the page you’re looking for.

On the Home | Welcome page you can ask questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can or work one on one with you to help fix your problem(s).

On the PC Diagnosis and Repair page I cover the basic how to do routine maintenance, to the more advanced how to clear out viruses and spyware and clearing old files and folder that are eating up disk space and slowing the PC down. 

On the Tech Reviews page I cover reviews on current and new tech.

On the Internet and Network Repair page I cover how to repair some internet connection problems.

On the Anime page I cover some of my favorite anime that you might like to see yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment