Friday, February 10, 2012

Always Back-up your Important Data!!!

Always Back-up your Important Data!!!



Making a habit of backing up all of your important data is a good habit to have. Since you never know when your PC, Hard Drive(s) will suddenly meet there death.

I can happen suddenly without warning or it can give you signs that a failure is eminent.

Here are a few sounds to listen for in the case of Hard Drive failure at this website http://datacent.com/hard_drive_sounds.php

If your HDD is making strange noises when it's been fairly quiet in days past then you should stop what you’re doing and Back up Important files quickly. But keeping a regular back up plan is the best solution in preventing lost data.

I personally back up at least 2-3 times a week so that I'm not left frustrated at the fact I lost a lot of work when it could have been prevented if I took about 30 minutes and back up to either a USB flash drive or a DVD-R. 





No comments:

Post a Comment